WHOLESALE Rain Scoop
$25.95or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.48 fortnightly with More info
This product is currently sold out.
This gorgeous rain scoop has been hand-carved, hand-sanded & hand-polished by Vietnamese artisans in a traditional craft village.
The cup's smooth lines mean it feels lovely in the hand. They are the perfect size for little hands to cradle and the paddle-like handle makes them easy to grip.
Use it as a cup, a scoop, a play cooking pot. A home for tiny treasures or a mode of transport. The play possibilities are endless.
The cup comes with a strip of vegan leather for hanging.
- Dimensions: 15cm x 7.5cm x 6cm
- Made from Doussie, a Vietnamese plantation timber
- Finished with food-grade oil
Due to the natural nature of this product. No two are the same, there are variations in the wood grains and craftsmanship giving each item its own personality.
CARING FOR YOUR WOODEN ITEMS
Our wooden items have been handcrafted and are waxed with food-grade wax. To keep your wood looking its best:
- Do not leave submerged in water for a really long time ( like a week) - play is ok and hang it up to dry after.
- Dry with a tea towel after getting wet
- Then keep it beautiful with a rub of bee's wax or vegetable oil into the wood to avoid the fibres lifting.
- Only use mild dishwashing detergent if needed
- Never put wood in the dishwasher
We work with a small Vietnamese enterprise that promotes Vietnamese handicrafts ensuring stability in the industry, work from home opportunities for young mothers and protection for traditional skills and crafts.