Nature Play Prompts: Inspiring families to enjoy the small things in life
- 30 double sided cards with inspiring activities
- One side has a beautifully designed activity title (suited for social media photos) and the other includes the instructions
- Printed on the thickest 100% recycled paper to sustain planet Earth
- Printed on large 13x9cm recycled card with rounded corners for grubby fingers
- Stored in a reusable bag made from sustainable materials
- A quirky nature fact on every card
- Suitable for 1-8 years and beyond
- Bond, inspire, create, relax and appreciate the outdoors more in 2018
- Great baby shower, new sibling or teacher gifts
WHAT ARE NATURE PLAY PROMPTS?
A word from Nature Play Prompts creator Aime
Did you know that children should be spending at least 1.5 hours outside each day? Sadly less than 47% of Australian children are getting enough active outdoor play. Outdoor play makes children happier, healthier and smarter! It’s also been proven to have a positive impact on mothers mental health, which allows you to be a more productive and passionate parent.
‘Nature Play Prompts’ aim to get children outside and active each day and appreciating nature! We aim to inspire creativity, practice mindfulness, encourage independence, and instill a passion for conserving our environment.
As a mum I understand that life is pretty busy, our Nature Play Prompts offer a range of activities that can take 2 minutes or be extended to fill your day. We aim for small positive changes which can be incorporated into your current routine; as simple as drinking your morning coffee outside, or eating lunch together under a shady tree.
For those that are already avid nature lovers, we give you bountiful prompts that invigorate learning through art/craft, science, flora and fauna observation, and active play. All of our prompts have well-researched childhood development and safety at the core.
Our play prompts are designed by early childhood specialists and are suited for children from 12months to approximately 8years. There are 30 prompts, many offering an ‘extension’ or ‘further thinking’ to challenge the older learners. Our cards are printed on environmentally friendly paper with a gloss laminate and rounded corners to withstand little grubby hands. They come packaged in a hand stamped, cotton keepsake bag.
Instilling a love for nature in our children will encourage protection of our beautiful great outdoors for generations to come. Let’s work together to ditch the screens and appreciate the little things in life.