Mermagic PlayFizz Kit
$39.95or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.98 fortnightly with More info
This product is currently sold out.
- Magically colour changing Mermagic PlayFizz
- A sand PlayFizz clamshell with a Jasper fossil shell tumbled stone treasure
- A bag of seashells and tumbled sea treasure crystals including a medium rainbow fluorite crystal
What do you get if you cross a Surprise egg and a Bath bomb?
You get PlayFizz! A no sugar, no plastic, 100% natural, no waste way to add a little surprise and wonder into your child's outdoor playtime.
What is PlayFizz?
Play Fizz is a completely natural product that fizzes and bubbles to reveal nature surprises hidden inside.
How does it work?
Just add water to activate the natural fizz and see what is revealed. You can pour water over it, or drop it into a bowl or cup of water and watch it fizz and bubble. Then when it's finished fizzing you can discover and collect the treasures hidden inside.
What can I do with it?
Add it to fairy soups or mud pies. Use it as a crystal or geology learning tool. Play fizz is a completely natural addition for mud kitchen and outdoor sensory play. Keep the crystals for crafting, nature tables, treasure hunts and so much more.
What is it made of?
Playfizz is made of completely natural and where possible organic ingredients, no toxic chemicals, colours or scary numbers. It is coloured with organic powders and contains essential oils. Full ingredients are listed below.
Mermagic PlayFizz Ingredients:
Organic Bicarb Soda, Organic Citric Acid, Epson Salts, Lemon Essential Oils, Eco Glitter from Eucalyptus Cellulose, Corn Starch, Purified Water and Butterfly Pea Magic.
The safety talk
Not suitable for children under 3 years of age. Contains small parts that are a choking Hazard. Parental supervision required.
All-natural ingredients used... but to be extra safe:
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse under cool running water immediately.
- The salt and citric acid may irritate small cuts or scratches on some children. If this occurs, immediately rinse underwater and discontinue use.