Botanical Gold Fizz Crumble Tube
$18.00or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.50 fortnightly with More info
This product is currently sold out.
Fresh and beautifully scented this PlayFizz would be the perfect addition to Fairy soup or tea party. Hidden inside a beautiful little flower that is waiting to be discovered. Rose petals drift out and sparkling flakes float away when this PlayFizz meets water.
This tube includes
- Real gold leaf
- 4 strawflowers
- Rose Petals
What do you get if you cross a Surprise egg and a Bath bomb?
You get Play Fizz! A no sugar, no plastic, 100% natural, no waste way to add a little surprise and wonder into your child's outdoor playtime.
What is Play Fizz?
Play Fizz is a completely natural product that has natural gemstone surprises hidden inside.
How does it work?
Just add water to activate the natural fizz and see what is revealed. You can pour water over it, or drop it into a bowl or cup of water and watch it fizz and bubble. Then when it finished fizzing you can discover and collect the treasures inside.
What can I do with it?
Add it to fairy soups or mud pies. Use it as a crystal or geology learning tool. Play fizz is a completely natural addition for mud kitchen and outdoor sensory play.
What is it made of?
Playfizz is made of completely natural and organic ingredients, no toxic chemicals, colours or numbers. It is coloured with organic powders and contains essential oils. Full ingredients are listed below.
Botanical Gold Fizz Ingredients:
Organic Bicarb Soda, Organic Citric Acid, Epson Salts, Lemon and Orange Essential Oils, Clove Essential Oils, Geranium Essential Oils, Eco Glitter from Eucalyptus Cellulose, Corn Starch, Purified Water.
Approx. 250 grams depending on flower weight.
The colour may vary from that pictured due to the natural products used.
The safety talk
Not suitable for children under 3 years of age. Contains small parts that are a choking Hazard. Parental supervision required.
All-natural ingredients used... but to be extra safe:
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse under cool running water immediately.
- The salt and citric acid may irritate small cuts or scratches on some children. If this occurs, immediately rinse underwater and discontinue use.